Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Bouquet Debacle

Ok, team, I need you to put on your thinking caps and help me solve this one.
In this very non-traditional wedding we're not using the traditional flowers as decoration. None anywhere whatsoever.
I'm cool w/ it. I know nothing about flowers anyway, so it's actually easier.
Well, easier except for the traditional bridal bouquet.
I don't yet have an alternative.
If I were Catholic, I'd just carry my rosary, or if I were an old maid, I'd carry my cat.
But these don't apply. I need something I can carry and possibly throw to the next bride-to-be w/ out damaging the recepient or the floor when she dodges it (I know, the complete works of Shakespeare is definitely out).
Do you have any ideas?
I guess I'm understanding why some of the traditions are in place. They're just easier!

1 comment:

Aaron said...

A chocolate bar? Lindt, Cadbury's or some other imported chocolate of choice. Then there really would be a fight for the bouquet! And it would go with the desert first theme... although you might need to think about something to insulate the bar from your hands so that they don't melt the chocolate.
Maybe a stylized bouquet of the fun sized bars? that could be interesting.