Thursday, February 10, 2011

Pagan Christianity: Exposing the Roots of Our Church PracticesPagan Christianity: Exposing the Roots of Our Church Practices by Frank Viola

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


So, I learned some stuff, and it gave me much to think about.
Did you know, the New Testament epistles are basically organized by the length of the letters? Why didn't I know that? Fascinating. I'm going to read them in their probable chronological order, just for kicks (and scope).

Galatians
1 Thessalonians
2 Thessalonians
1 Corinthians
2 Corinthians
Romans
Colossians
Philemon
Ephesians
Philippians
1 Timothy
Titus
2 Timothy

I would be suspect of anyone who totally agreed with every single thing in this book, and equally so of anyone who was 100% opposed. If I can learn something from it, a book can't be worthless, but as it is written by men it will not speak God's ideals perfectly.



View all my reviews

No comments: