Thursday, June 26, 2008

Like My Best Friends

Since I'm getting married in 30 days (yippee) and moving into a 1-bedroom apartment with my new husband, I've been downsizing my belongings. Now, I'm not yet down to only owning only 100 items, but I'm proud to say I've deleted a few things from my collection*. The most difficult classification of clutter for me is books. Now, I don't consider them clutter; I consider them my best friends, so saying "good-bye" has more to do with emotion then square footage. Luckily a blog I read lists some important questions to ask about a book before one decides to keep it on her self. I'm not so sure this will make a difference, but hey, I promise not to apply the principles to my true** best friends!


*This is pretty much a moot point when it comes to space though, seeing as how we've received several thousand pounds worth of wedding gifts, but it's the thought that counts right?

**Read: human

No comments: