Monday, September 8, 2008

Sarah Palin Quote

Proud of the GOP
For the first time, I feel like we deserve to win more than they deserve to lose.

By Bill Whittle

Best part:
Sarah Palin has done more than unify and electrify the base. She’s done something I would not have thought possible, were it not happening in front of my nose: Sarah Palin has stolen Barack Obama’s glamour. She’s stolen his excitement, robbed his electricity, burgled his charisma, purloined his star power, and taken his Hope and Change mantra, woven it into a cold-weather fashion accessory, and wrapped it around her neck.

(emphasis mine)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you on the McCain train, too? I'm pretty excited about my first presidential election. I've been reading up on the issues and everything! I finally decided on McCain/Palin, but I was wavering for a while.