Saturday, January 31, 2009

Creative Cooking

It seems Cinderella isn't the only genius chef in the family. Just Friday night, I created a brilliant dinner all on my own. No recipe! I'm not bragging; I'm shocked! Here's the "recipe" for ginger honey-glazed salmon.

2 pieces salmon, skin removed, seasoned with pepper
cook in 2 Tbsp of olive oil over medium heat

in a separate bowl mix 1/2 tsp olive oil, 1 Tbst honey, 2 tsp. ginger
heat about 10 seconds in microwave
drizzle over cooked salmon

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Lady Arden said...

Sounds great -except the salmon part. (Yuck!)

A little birdie told me something about smelling burnt honey the other day -could be perhaps you were recreating this for him? ;)

stewardess said...

Not recreating, it was actually the first time. I don't know what that bird was complaining about; it was delicious! Try it on talapia, if you must...
Ginger's really good for you!