Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Life is uncertain; always eat dessert first

My other motto is "Use the present to plan a future you won't be ashamed to call your past."
It's actually the only original quote I've ever written. Even the blog name "Eat Dessert First" was taken. Probably by the famous Olahoman, Kathrine Timlin (age 105). Okay, maybe not.
But since William Shakespeare stole everything he ever wrote, I'm not too concerned.

This blog is dedicated to the faithful bloggers who talked me into this:
Cubicle:
Sparquay:
Lady Arden:
Also, any stressed out fiancee's with a wedding less than six months away.

3 comments:

Aaron said...

Yay! A blog and a mention of my boring blog... in which the only things exciting anymore consist of what Josiah did.

Lady Arden said...

Hooray! A real blog to keep up with the gorgeous lady stewardess! *Sniff* I'm so proud of you.
Cheers!

And Sparquay -Josiah is totally exciting! I'm a big fan anyway. :)

Lady Arden said...

Ps. May I add, I knew this would be your favorite template. :)

Welcome to the world of blogging! May you find it fun, stress-relieving, and a good way to keep up with everyone!